Our employees describe us as very fast, very flexible and lots of fun. We are a young company (started in 2012) and we are now just shy of 1000 employees in approximately 40 offices around the country.
In a nutshell, we provide air quality testing services, water testing and wastewater management services, and solid waste/landfill gas management services. Regulations drive the need for our services but our unique capabilities allow us to add value (e.g., new streams of income) to clients beyond environmental compliance. For our families and communities, we strive to protect the air they breathe, the water they drink and the soil on which they live.
The primary responsibility of the Field Project Manager is to manage (which may include conducting, overseeing, assisting or delegating) all aspects of the preparation and execution of the field testing portion of stationary source, ambient air pollution monitoring and testing programs in an efficient manner to provide outstanding quality service to our client base, while meeting the Company’s profitability goals. Field Project Managers in this position may be responsible for all or some of the following items in connection with the performance of their duties:
- Develop test plans, methodology, and safety requirements for each client project.
- Write or assist in the submittal of testing proposals, test protocols, and test reports.
- Coordinate client projects, including conducting test method research, equipment procurement and rental, laboratory research and coordination, travel arrangements, logistics, SOP generation and implementation, regulatory agency interaction and coordination, and any other duties that may be required to complete or assist in the preparation or completion of any company or client project.
- Maintain and manage project deadlines, communicating the project schedule and any updates for all involved parties.
- Responsible for using judgement to ensure proper performance of all source testing methods as required on client projects, including equipment operation and troubleshooting, and the improvisation or creation of testing access when necessary with no supervision.
- Instruct and guide all personnel under their supervision to participate in executing each project in the most efficient, expedient, and cost-effective manner possible while maintaining a high level of safety and rigorous adherence to the methods.
- Assist with and review required data reduction and test report preparation within the applicable timeline required by the client or regulator.
- Ensure compliance with ASTM D 7036-04 requirements.
- Identify quality assurance issues and/or identify solutions to quality assurance issues.
- Analyze and interpret air permits and regulations.
- Act as a liaison between clients, personnel, government agency representatives, and laboratory personnel for the field portion of testing projects.
- Plan, manage, and execute the field portion of client projects.
- Maintain excellent client relationships through effective communication and customer service skills.
- Partner with clients to improve operational efficiencies, enhance environmental image, and avoid penalties.
- Lead, train, and mentor field testing team personnel.
- Must be safe, professional, resourceful, efficient, honest, and careful with equipment.