Our employees describe us as very fast, very flexible and lots of fun. We are a young company (started in 2012) and we are now just shy of 1000 employees in approximately 40 offices around the country.
In a nutshell, we provide air quality testing services, water testing and wastewater management services, and solid waste/landfill gas management services. Regulations drive the need for our services but our unique capabilities allow us to add value (e.g., new streams of income) to clients beyond environmental compliance. For our families and communities, we strive to protect the air they breathe, the water they drink and the soil on which they live.
The Client Project Manager manages all technical, financial, and administrative aspects of stationary source, ambient air pollution monitoring, and testing programs and projects. The Client Project Manager is expected to exercise sound professional judgment and function with minimal direct supervision. In addition to the functions noted above, the Client Project Manager may also carry out some or all of the following functions in connection with the performance of their duties:
- Develop test plans, methodology, and safety requirements for each client project.
- Write and/or assist in the submittal of testing proposals, test protocols, and test reports.
- Coordinate all aspects of client projects, including, but not limited to, test method research, equipment procurement and rental, laboratory research and coordination, travel arrangements, logistics, SOP generation and implementation, and regulatory agency interaction and coordination.
- Establish, oversee, and manage project deadlines, in addition to effectively communicating updates to clients and team members.
- Ensure proper performance of source testing methods, including equipment operation and troubleshooting, and improvisation or creation of testing access when necessary.
- Instruct and guide all personnel under their supervision to ensure safe, efficient, expedient, and cost-effective project execution.
- Oversee, assist with, and/or conduct data reduction and test report preparation, as required by the client or regulator.
- Identify quality assurance issues and/or identify solutions to quality assurance issues.
- Ensure compliance with ASTM D 7036-04 requirements.
- Analyze, interpret, and serve as subject matter expert with respect to air permits and regulations.
- Act as a liaison between clients, personnel, government agency representatives, and laboratory personnel for all testing projects.
- Maintain excellent client relationships through effective communication and customer service skills.
- Plan, manage, and execute client projects, from inception to completion, including:
o Assessing client goals, regulatory requirements, and relevant data to craft technical proposals, test plans, and technical reports.
o Overseeing budgeting, and managing profit and loss, on client projects.
o Determining, overseeing, and adjusting project timelines.
o Allocating and directing resources to ensure satisfaction of project goals, timelines, and requirements.
o Managing client expectations.
- Partner with clients to improve operational efficiencies, enhance environmental image, and avoid regulatory fines and penalties.
- Lead, train, and mentor field testing team personnel in execution of EPA methods, identification of and compliance with safety and regulatory requirements, and professional client interactions.
- Determine initial and final pricing structures for invoicing to meet budget goals, and in consideration of objective to cultivate and foster long-term client relationships.
- Must be safe, professional, resourceful, efficient, honest, and careful with equipment.