Montrose Air Quality Services (MAQS) is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, a vibrant young company started in 2012, now just shy of 1000 employees in approximately 40 offices around the country. Our employees describe us as very fast, very flexible and lots of fun.
MAQS provides air quality testing, leak detection and repair services, and consulting services. Regulations drive the need for our services but our unique capabilities allow us to add value (e.g., new streams of income) to clients beyond environmental compliance. For our families and communities, we strive to protect the air they breathe, the water they drink and the soil on which they live.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Writer (QA/QC Analyst) is to manage all aspects of the reporting process including, but not limited to, client contact and report deadline expectations and requirements, report generation, data entry, data QA/QC, reporting requirements, permit limit requirements, laboratory result deadlines and data security & integrity. May also assist with additional document generation and submittal.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in writing, reviewing, and completion of documentation as required which may include: technical reports, test protocols, permit applications, proposals, invoices, notices of intent, laboratory reports or any other documentation that may be requested
- Assists in the research and implementation of all applicable requirements regarding units, deadlines, submittal processes, emissions calculations, regulatory review, or any other necessary requirement, as it may apply.
- Ensure data, content quality, and accuracy of documentation packages. Ensure documentation meets regulatory requirements and complies with all internal Company standards.
- Provide feedback to management regarding any issues, customer needs or concerns. May participate in field testing projects. Must meet all requirements associated with the applicable field role.
- Coordinates with company personnel on projects to clarify project objectives and document requirements. Ensures data security, quality, and completion of testing projects.
- Coordinates Client personnel on company projects to manage documentation deadline expectations, testing result requirements, and laboratory analysis results.
- Coordinate with Regulatory Agency personnel on company projects to clarify objectives, such as permit requirements, applicable regulations, deadlines, format, and submittal requirements as necessary.
- May coordinate with Laboratory personnel to meet analysis deadlines, ensure sample integrity, and applicable analysis techniques and reporting limits are utilized. Provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Completes and submits all final documentation, forms, and timesheets in a timely matter.
- Ensure adherence to the company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to work independently.