We are currently looking for 3 full-time, temporary QA/QC Analysts to review laboratory data with the goal of assuring data quality and accuracy. The temporary assignment will be approximately three months.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review of customer data to ensure its compliance with Enthalpy Analytical, Inc.’s quality system, the reference method, and the customers’ requirements.
- Writes and edits basic to moderately complex analytical reports for potential submission to regulatory authorities and clients.
- Collect and interpret data whose intent is to track laboratory quality control data trends or to document the lab’s performance (control charts, audit sample data).
- Perform internal audit activities as directed by the QA Manager.
- Review and update SOPs per the review schedule as directed by QA Manager.
- Archive data according to SOPs