Enthalpy Analytical, a subsidiary of Montrose Environmental Group, is seeking two Toxicology Analysts for our tobacco, cigarettes, and e-cigarette testing laboratory located in Richmond, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze data toward project direction goals and milestones; follow study protocols and technical reports
- Conducting assays for mutagenicity/genotoxicity and cytotoxicity of pure chemicals or complex mixtures from various sources
- Conduct research and present research findings
- Work with Business Development, supervisors and customers to develop new capabilities and assays
- Operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of analytical instrumentation
- Laboratory day-to-day housekeeping and ordering responsibilities
- Assist in data compilation and data review
- Prepare summary of findings and observations
- Work in a GLP compliant environment
- Document sample preparation completely enough to reconstruct the process, detect an error, or demonstrate substantial compliance to specific procedures.
- Document sample preparation legibly, with compliant entries into notebooks/templates according to specifications detailed in the associated SOPs.
- Assemble data packages and perform peer review of work.
- Inform Group Leader of repeat requests, deviations, or any situation that is out of compliance.
- Observe acceptable safety habits and keep a clean work area.
- Obtain from Group Leader or Department Manager and peers a complete understanding of compliance criteria for the tests and procedures they are performing at specific workstations.
- Perform other duties as assigned