Enthalpy Analytical, a subsidiary of Montrose Environmental Group, is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Associate for our tobacco, cigarettes, and e-cigarette testing laboratory located in Richmond, VA.
The QA Associate ensures data quality by reviewing laboratory data, workflow, and procedures with the goal of assuring data of know quality and accuracy.
- Review of customer data to ensure its compliance with Enthalpy Analytical, Inc.’s quality system, the reference method, and the customers’ requirements.
- Writes and edits basic to moderately complex analytical reports for potential submission to regulatory authorities and clients.
- Collect and interpret data whose intent is to track laboratory quality control data trends or to document the lab’s performance (control charts, audit sample data).
- Perform internal audit activities as directed by the QA Manager.
- Review and update SOPs per the review schedule as directed by QA Manager.
- Archive data according to SOPs.