Enthalpy Analytical, a subsidiary of Montrose Environmental Group, is seeking a Laboratory Technician for our tobacco, cigarettes, and e-cigarette testing laboratory located in Richmond, VA.
Laboratory Technicians are responsible for performing tasks required to meet the expectations of our clients, in addition to efficiently and profitably generating defensible data in a timely manner. These tasks will be performed under the direction of a Group Leader.
- Preparation of samples for analysis
- Preparation of reagents for lab use and/or shipment
- Sample extractions
- Determining the volume of samples
- Cleaning of laboratory glassware
- Maintaining clean laboratory areas
- Maintaining organized records of sample preparation and analysis
- Overhead projects designed to improve efficiency of, or accuracy of analyses
- Assisting the Group Leaders and analysts in acquiring and inventorying consumables, chemicals, and parts for instrumentation
- Comply with Enthalpy’s Quality Assurance Program and other policies
- Comply with Enthalpy’s Health and Safety Plan
- Other duties as assigned by the Group Leader or Lab Director