Enthalpy Analytical, a subsidiary of Montrose Environmental Group, is seeking a Laboratory Technician for our air testing lab in Durham, NC .
Laboratory Technicians are responsible for performing tasks required to meet the expectations of our clients, in addition to efficiently and profitably generating defensible data in a timely manner. These tasks will be performed under the direction of a Group Leader.
- Receiving Method 325B samples for analysis
- Preparation of Method 325B supplies for lab use and/or shipment
- Maintaining clean laboratory areas
- Maintaining organized records of sample preparation and analysis
- Overhead projects designed to improve efficiency of, or accuracy of analyses
- Assisting the Group Leaders and analysts in acquiring and inventorying consumables, chemicals, and parts for instrumentation
- Comply with Enthalpy’s Quality Assurance Program and other policies
- Comply with Enthalpy’s Health and Safety Plan
- Other duties as assigned by the Group Leader or Lab Director