Our employees describe us as very fast, very flexible and lots of fun. We are a young company (started in 2012) and we are now just shy of 1000 employees in approximately 40 offices around the country.
In a nutshell, we provide air quality testing services, water testing and wastewater management services, and solid waste/landfill gas management services. Regulations drive the need for our services but our unique capabilities allow us to add value (e.g., new streams of income) to clients beyond environmental compliance. For our families and communities, we strive to protect the air they breathe, the water they drink and the soil on which they live.
We are looking for a Laboratory Technician to join our team in Ferndale, WA!
Essential Job Functions:
- Lab technicians perform chemical measurements and other tasks to meet the expectations of our clients by efficiently and profitably generating defensible data on time.
- A technician performs procedures under the direction of a supervisor
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of inorganic samples for analysis
- Preparation of reagents for lab use and/or shipment
- Sample extractions
- Determining the volume of samples
- Cleaning of laboratory glassware
- Maintaining clean laboratory areas
- Maintaining organized records of sample preparation and analysis
- Overhead projects designed to improve efficiency of, or accuracy of analyses
- Assisting the Group Leaders and analysts in acquiring and inventorying consumables, chemicals, and parts for instrumentation
- Comply with Enthalpy’s Quality Assurance Program and other policies
- Comply with Enthalpy’s Health and Safety Plan
- Other duties as assigned by the Group Leader or Lab Director