Curtis and Tompkins, a subsidiary of Montrose Environmental Group Inc. is an environmental testing laboratory based out of Berkeley, CA. We are looking for a full-time Analyst, who will be working with our Metals department.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze samples by ICP-MS for EPA methods 6020 and 200.8
- Quantitative sample analysis
- Preparation of data summaries for inclusion in client reports.
- Sample and standard preparation
- Instrument calibration and validation
- Instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- Maintaining organized records of sample preparation and analysis, equipment maintenance and data collected off site
- Maintain consumables and parts for instruments
- Overhead projects designed to improve efficiency of, or accuracy of analyses
- Communicating relevant updates to applicable people in a timely manner
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as prescribed by the Company
- Compliance with Enthalpy’s Quality Assurance Program and other policies
- Compliance with Company’s Health and Safety Plan