Montrose Air Quality Services (MAQS) is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, a vibrant young company started in 2012, now just shy of 1000 employees in approximately 40 offices around the country. Our employees describe us as very fast, very flexible and lots of fun.
MAQS provides air quality testing, leak detection and repair services, and consulting services. Regulations drive the need for our services but our unique capabilities allow us to add value (e.g., new streams of income) to clients beyond environmental compliance. For our families and communities, we strive to protect the air they breathe, the water they drink and the soil on which they live.
- Quantitative sample analysis.
- Preparation of client reports to meet TCEQ guidelines and comprehensive analytical data summaries.
- Sample and standard preparation
- Instrument calibration, validation, and method development
- Instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- Maintain consumables and parts for instruments
- Oversee projects designed to improve efficiency of, or accuracy of analyses
- Communicating relevant updates to applicable people in a timely manner
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as prescribed by the Company
- Compliance with MAQS’ Quality Assurance Program and other policies
- Compliance with MAQS’ Health and Safety Plan
- Field work with overnight travel as part of the field services group.
- Occasional split shift or weekend duties