Enthalpy Analytical, is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, a vibrant, young company started in 2012, now just shy of 1000 employees in approximately 40 offices around the country. Our employees describe us as very fast, very flexible and lots of fun.
Enthalpy Analytical is comprised of over 8 laboratories servicing air, water, soil and tobacco testing. Regulations drive the need for our services but our unique capabilities allow us to add value (e.g., new streams of income) to clients beyond environmental compliance. For our families and communities, we strive to protect the air they breathe, the water they drink and the soil on which they live.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Associate for our laboratory located in Durham, NC.
- Review of customer data to ensure its compliance with Enthalpy Analytical, Inc.’s quality system, the reference method, and the customers’ requirements.
- Writes and edits basic to moderately complex analytical reports for potential submission to regulatory authorities and clients.
- Collect and interpret data whose intent is to track laboratory quality control data trends or to document the lab’s performance (control charts, audit sample data).
- Perform internal audit activities as directed by the QA Manager.
- Review and update SOPs per the review schedule as directed by QA Manager.
- Archive data according to SOPs.
- Exercise safe work practices by following all Company Safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
- Participates in company's continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.