Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. is a national, high-growth environmental company offering Air Quality, Environmental Laboratory, Engineering and Regulatory Compliance services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government throughout the United States and abroad. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians and policy experts are proud of our technical knowledge and the collaboration we share with our clients in the private and public sectors. We strive to achieve optimal environmental performance in a way that effectively complements our clients’ operations.
We are seeking an IT Administrator who will be joining our technology team in Santa Ana, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking weekly mobile data usage for ATT and Verizon, notifying the IT team and/or users if there is an unusual amount of activity or lack thereof, adjusting and forecasting data usage, and provisioning new devices.
- Acts as lead for the purchasing of PCs, servers, and all software licensing, in addition to obtaining approval from the Vice President of Technology prior to ordering.
- Managing and tracking inventory and licenses via internal spreadsheets.
- Responds to all assigned tickets via the Company’s internal ticketing system to ensure internal customers are assisted in a timely and professional manner.
- Reviews existing and/or new contracts with internet providers, in addition to maintaining and managing contracts as applicable.
- Manages the renewal and support of contracts related to security appliances, switches, and other technology items.
- Researches cost of technology products, and proposes costs to the Vice President of Technology that is in alignment with the approved budget(s).
- Manages all support tasks related to Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, creating registration codes, tracking products and codes for installation purposes, maintaining relationships between the license and PCs, and tracking licenses for any authorized software(s).
- Practice safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
- Participate in company’s continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
- Keep up-to-date and current on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops.
- Perform other duties as assigned.