Nautilus Environmental, a subsidiary of the Montrose Environmental Group, is a laboratory and consulting firm focused on helping maintain environmental quality standards through bioassay monitoring. We are currently seeking a full-time, Monday through Friday, Quality Assurance Associate to join our San Diego team. The QA Associate ensures data quality by reviewing laboratory data, workflow, and procedures with the goal of assuring data of known quality and accuracy.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review of customer data to ensure its compliance with Nautilus’s quality system, the reference method, and the customers’ requirements.
- Writes and edits basic to moderately complex analytical reports for potential submission to regulatory authorities and clients.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data whose intent is to track laboratory quality control data trends or to document the lab’s performance (control charts, audit sample data).
- Support QMS implementation as directed by the QA Director
- Perform internal audit activities as directed by the QA Director
- Review and update SOPs per the review schedule as directed by QA Director
- Archive data according to SOPs.