Montrose Environmental Group is a high-growth environmental services company offering Air Quality, Environmental Laboratory, Regulatory Compliance and Engineering services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for engineering and maintaining network infrastructure, security, etc. as requested.
- Administers client security (e.g. Bitlocker and other encryption software).
- Administers network security appliances, such as firewalls, wireless devices, and various information technology (IT) systems.
- Assists with interpreting and deploying security policy to ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations (i.e. SOX, PCI, etc.).
- Assists and manages the implementation of patch management in various systems including, but not limited to, security appliances, servers, and other endpoints as requested.
- Creates and trains IT team members to assist with infrastructure related tasks.
- Creates and administers Group Policy Object (GPO) for Windows Servers 2012 R2, and Server 2016.
- Responds to all assigned tickets via the Company’s internal ticketing system to ensure internal customers are assisted in a timely and professional manner.
- Acts as an escalation point for IT support incidents nationwide.
- Assists with deployment and maintenance of mobile device management.
- Exercises safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
- Keeps up-to-date and current on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops.
- Participates in Company’s continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.