Our Enthalpy Berkeley laboratory is looking to hire a Wet Chemistry Analyst, entry level with a starting hourly rate of between $16-$19/hour which will be commensurate with experience. This individual will work a 10:30am-7pm shift, Monday through Friday.
Wet Chemistry Analysts perform chemical measurements and other tasks to meet the expectations of our clients by efficiently and profitably generating defensible data on time.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze water and soil samples for alkalinity, conductivity (EC), pH, settlable solids, total dissolved solids (TDS), total suspended solids (TSS), and turbidity
- Analyze water and soil samples for Oil & grease, Oil & Grease with silica cleanup, cyanide,sulfides, BTU, corrosivity, Ferrous iron, Flash point, Ignitability, MBAS, Phenols, Ortho and total phosphates, Reactive Cyanide, Reactive Sulfide, Salinity
- Analyze water and soil samples for Ammonia, BOD, COD, Hexavalent Chromium, and TOCWB
- Meet hold times/due dates for samples
- Assist with other short hold analyses: Fe+2, Residual Chlorine, MBAS, PO4-O
- Cross-train/ assist with other wet chemistry workstations
- Maintaining organized records of sample preparation and analysis, equipment maintenance and data collected off site
- Overhead projects designed to improve efficiency of, or accuracy of analyses
- Communicating relevant updates to applicable people in a timely manner
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as prescribed by the Company
- Compliance with Enthalpy’s Quality Assurance Program and other policies
- Compliance with Company’s Health and Safety Plan