Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. is a high-growth Environmental Services company offering (i) Measurement and Analytical services and (ii) Environmental Resiliency and Sustainability services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government throughout the United States and abroad. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates and policy experts are proud of our ability to objectively help industry, the public and regulators work constructively together on environmental opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with managing and overseeing the completion of day-to-day tasks associated with the department.
- Support the identification and pursuit of new project opportunities and the necessary information required to inform decision making.
- Responsible for scheduling and tracking project deliverables across multiple teams of engineers, permit consultants, local partners, developers, and other project stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth flow of communication between teams in different regions and disciplines.
- Assist with creation and modification of project deliverables.
- Assist with preparation of project reports and other presentations for review by potential investors and strategic partners.
- Assist with identification and evaluation of new project opportunities.
- Occasional travel for training, business development or team management (~3 trips per year).
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops
- Practice safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Exercises safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
- Participates in Company’s continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.