Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. is a high-growth Environmental Services company offering (i) Measurement and Analytical services and (ii) Environmental Resiliency and Sustainability services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government throughout the United States and abroad. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates and policy experts are proud of our ability to objectively help industry, the public and regulators work constructively together on environmental opportunities.
Enthalpy Analytical, is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, is comprised of over 8 laboratories servicing air, water, soil and tobacco testing. Regulations drive the need for our services, but our unique capabilities allow us to add value to clients beyond environmental compliance. For our families and communities, we strive to protect the air they breathe, the water they drink, and the soil on which they live.
Our Wilmington, NC laboratory is looking for a Project Manager to interface between the laboratory staff and customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for building strong client relationships, making sure they are providing excellent customer service, and ensuring the customer knows and understands what to expect from the laboratory. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience.
- Obtain a clear understanding from the clients as to the project schedule, requirements, to set up projects.
- Transmit project schedules, technical and turn-around requirements accurately to the analytical groups, and obtain their commitment to meet the requirements
- Work with operations to ensure adequate capacity to meet incoming projects
- Manage incoming work and priorities
- Proactively communicate to clients any scheduling conflicts, analytical problems, or questions that could impact either the quality or TAT of results
- Inform Operations and QA of impacts to either quality or TAT
- Assist clients with data interpretation & questions
- Review project’s requirements (permits, SOW, QAPP, compound list, EDD, reporting format, regulatory limits, etc.) and ensure that results meet project’s requirements
- Manage contracts, purchase orders, task orders
- Adhere to company policies regarding data and client ethics
- Assist Sales with leads, simple quote generation and client’s follow up calls
- Work with QA and Operations to identify and resolve non-conformance issues
- Ensure that case narratives are complete, accurate, and comprehensible
- Schedule bottle orders and pickups, as needed
- Generate sales from existing client base
- Provide information to management on potential client sales opportunities
- Provide information on competitors (i.e.: pricing, client perspective)
- Provide information on client business (i.e.: are they downsizing, changes in the business or personnel, awarded new work)
- Increase unit pricing when possible
- Perform other duties, as assigned