Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. is a high-growth Environmental Services company offering (i) Measurement and Analytical services and (ii) Environmental Resiliency and Sustainability services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government throughout the United States and abroad. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates and policy experts are proud of our ability to objectively help industry, the public and regulators work constructively together on environmental opportunities.
· Responsible for preparation and completion of project deliverables.
· Responsible for budget, scheduling, reviewing field activities, invoices, approving labor time, costs and procurement.
· Prepare project profitability reports for financial analysis and monitor cost control.
· Identify and pursue new business opportunities and prepare cost estimates and proposals.
· Plan and procure all necessary equipment for project execution.
· Lead vendor management and procurement, i.e., labor/material cost estimates.
· Lead for all client interaction
· Responsible for operational permits and programs to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulations and to control compliance costs.
· Responsible for environmental compliance of field and lab data with regard to permits and regulatory standards.
· Keep up-to-date and current on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops.
· Practice safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
· Participate in continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
· 8+ years of environmental-related experience including demonstrated progress in managing projects.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software
· Ability/willingness to travel
· Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Solid organization and time/project management skills
· Effective verbal and written communication skills, must have legible handwriting
· Able to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities (i.e. self-starter, self-motivated)
· English language competency
Montrose Environmental Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), denial of Family and Medical Care Leave, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin (including language use restrictions), race, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation.
As permitted by applicable law, employment with Montrose is at-will.