The Project Manager will manage numerous projects involving the asbestos, lead-based paint, and indoor air quality services in New Jersey, throughout the Mid-Atlantic area, and across the country. As needed, conduct field work, which will include asbestos and lead paint inspections, indoor air quality surveys, industrial hygiene sampling, and site H&S oversight.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation and completion of project deliverables.
- Responsible for budget, scheduling, reviewing field activities, invoices, approving labor time, costs and procurement.
- Prepare project profitability reports for financial analysis and monitor cost control.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and prepare cost estimates and proposals.
- Plan and procure all necessary equipment for project execution.
- Lead vendor management and procurement, i.e., labor/material cost estimates.
- Lead for all client interaction
- Responsible for operational permits and programs to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulations and to control compliance costs.
- Responsible for environmental compliance of field and lab data with regard to permits and regulatory standards.
- Keep up-to-date and current on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops.
- Practice safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.