Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. is a high-growth Environmental Services company offering (i) Measurement and Analytical services and (ii) Environmental Resiliency and Sustainability services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government throughout the United States and abroad. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates and policy experts are proud of our ability to objectively help industry, the public and regulators work constructively together on environmental opportunities. Part-time Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Enthalpy Analytical, is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, is comprised of over 8 laboratories servicing air, water, soil and tobacco testing. Regulations drive the need for our services, but our unique capabilities allow us to add value to clients beyond environmental compliance. For our families and communities, we strive to protect the air they breathe, the water they drink, and the soil on which they live.
Nautilus Environmental in San Diego, CA is looking for a Part-time Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant. The individual will be responsible for a range of administrative and marketing duties related to the business operations. Reporting to the Laboratory Directory, this position effectively supports new business development and outreach efforts, coupled with heavy admin support. The role is a multi-tasking position that will require the individual to balance big picture with tactical details of day to day.
Perform a variety of administrative, marketing and business development related tasks, which may include:
- Assist in the management, response and development of complex RFQs/RFPs responses for City, County, Municipalities, and Ports and Harbors
- Monitor bidding platforms for qualified opportunities and assist in tracking timelines, meetings and teaming efforts
- Assist in handling inbound leads responses, lead tracking, follow up and CRM management
- Manage outbound quote log and assist in follow up
- Assist in developing marketing materials/collateral and email campaigns
- Manage master conference schedule and help coordinate registrations, sponsorships, and abstract submittals
- Assist in managing and executing strategic marketing and business development initiatives from monthly meeting
- Attend networking events and trade association meetings as requested
- Assist Lab Director with calendar management, deadlines, expense reports, and client follow up
- Assist Lab Director in processing contracts and POs for signature
- Assist with website management, phone system, and various IT related
- Support Lab Director and Project Managers as needed