Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. is a high-growth Environmental Services company offering (i) Measurement and Analytical services and (ii) Environmental Resiliency and Sustainability services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government throughout the United States and abroad. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates and policy experts are proud of our ability to objectively help industry, the public and regulators work constructively together on environmental opportunities.
We are seeking a full-time, Business Development Specialist who will be based out of our office located in Sacramento, CA.
- Identify prospects, qualify and initiate relationships with developed leads and close business.
- Utilize various databases, web portals and other resources to source new business opportunities and/or clients for the team to pursue.
- Conduct and evaluate market research and adjust strategies to meet the changing market and competitive conditions.
- Lead the process of aggregating and organizing the information required (i.e. team resumes, past work experience, general company information) to help outline and summarize the qualifications of the team.
- Oversee the development and generation of work proposals; ensure that specific requirements are met and that all information needed is included in the proposal package.
- Manage the pipeline of new opportunities and actively follow-up with the necessary parties, both internal and external; report a summary of the pipeline with various metrics on a monthly basis.
- Assist team members with miscellaneous clerical duties including data entry, photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of personnel supplies (i.e. PPE, uniforms).
- Keep up-to-date and current on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops.
- Practice safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
- Participate in company’s continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.