Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. is a high-growth Environmental Services company offering (i) Measurement and Analytical services and (ii) Environmental Resiliency and Sustainability services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government throughout the United States and abroad. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates and policy experts are proud of our ability to objectively help industry, the public and regulators work constructively together on environmental opportunities.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for management of project flow in the Company’s ERP system, including the billing, invoicing, and collections related tasks for their assigned projects.
· Collaborates with project owners and ensures project information is entered into the Company’s ERP system in a timely manner.
· Manages project flow in the Company’s ERP system by creating, updating, and converting appropriate records as the process moves along from inception to closure
· Accurately support revenue projections using the various transaction records in the Company’s ERP system
· Responsible for uploading project documentation in the Company’s ERP system and submitting to client as needed
· Requests, obtains, and processes client’s purchase orders for awarded projects
· Coordinates with logistics to prepare and record final invoices in the Company’s ERP system
· Verifies the accuracy of invoices and investigates questionable data before submitting final invoices to client
· For time and materials projects: reviews time entries and reimbursable expenses, generates draft invoices and reviews invoice details with Project Managers.
· Follows up with clients to ensure timely payments & collections
· Prepares support and requests for credit memos
· Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies
· Exercises safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
· Participates in company’s continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· 2+ years of experience with ERP systems.
· Basic knowledge of accounting principles desirable (the position does not require GAAP knowledge)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software
· Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Solid organization and time/project management skills
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities (i.e. self-starter, self-motivated)
· English language competency
Montrose Environmental Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), denial of Family and Medical Care Leave, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin (including language use restrictions), race, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation.
As permitted by applicable law, employment with Montrose is at-will.