Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. is a high-growth Environmental Services company offering (i) Measurement and Analytical services and (ii) Environmental Resiliency and Sustainability services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government throughout the United States and abroad. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates and policy experts are proud of our ability to objectively help industry, the public and regulators work constructively together on environmental opportunities.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for collecting, entering and maintaining up-to-date proposals, projects and client details (contracts, rates, terms, etc.). into company accounting software (NetSuite). This role will also be responsible for supervising billing and invoicing related tasks for their respective department.
- Assists with preparation of project deliverables, including reports, regulatory submittals, and correspondence, including compiling content from MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, GIS, AutoCAD and Adobe.
- Gathers proposal details such as client names and project titles from Project Manager and enter proposals in NetSuite.
- Converts proposal entry to project entry in NetSuite if proposals are awarded and set-up additional details such as project cost and rates, and submit to accounting to approve project set up prior to time entries and reimbursable expenses.
- Enters all costs for billable projects into NetSuite, generates PO’s and assigns to appropriate projects.
- Reviews time entries and reimbursable expenses, generates draft invoices and reviews invoice details with Project Managers.
- Interacts with expense reimbursement and payroll systems/team.
- Updates and finalizes invoices and submits to client(s).
- May prepare reimbursement packages for client reimbursement.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Exercises safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
- Participates in Company’s continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
- Keeps up-to-date and current on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops.
- Performs other duties as assigned.