ES Engineering Services LLC (ES), a subsidiary of Montrose Environmental Group, Inc. (Montrose), is seeking a part-time Intern to join the Global Water Practice team in Irvine, CA. ES provides a variety of different services to its clients within the Water and Wastewater, Biogas, Petroleum and Solid Waste sectors. ES is part of a larger firm, Montrose, which is a high-growth environmental company offering Air Quality, Environmental Laboratory, Regulatory Compliance and Engineering services to a diverse range of clients in industry and government.
We are looking for an Engineering Intern to start in mid-April 2019 who will be joining our Global Water Practice team. Interns will assist with bench and pilot testing, along with field-work related duties at a site located in Cerritos, CA.
- Assist with groundwater treatment (arsenic)
- Assist with compiling and analyzing field and laboratory data, as well as assist staff with other field-related support tasks on an as-needed basis
- Assist the project manager in completing minor construction tasks for a water treatment system
- Conduct routine sampling and measurements of water qualities using portable analytical instruments
- Research and communicate with vendors for procurements related to project(s)
- Assist with monitoring, maintenance, and operation of the water treatment system
- Operate machineries including pallet jack and electric pallet stackers to move heavy containers around the project area
- May assist with preparing sketches/drawings and report figures for site plans, cross sections and adaptations to site-specific treatment systems
- May assist with preparing records, permits and reports, in accordance with established guidelines by local, state and federal agencies and company guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned